|Identification:||Reaction Of Lactates||Stereo Chemical Purity(L-isomer):||>=95%|
|Assay:||85- 89%||Color Fresh:||=< 70APHA|
|Chloride:||=< 0. 1%||Sulphate:||=<0.25%|
E270 Cocoa Chemicals,
L- LACTIC ACID,
CAS No 50-21-5
L- LACTIC ACID 85% is one of the popular food additives and ingredients in most countries, As a professional L- LACTIC ACID supplier and manufacturer, FDC Biotech has been supplying and exporting L- LACTIC ACID 85% from China for almost 10 years, please be assured to buy L- LACTIC ACID 85% at FDC Biotech. Any inquiries and problems please feel free to send emails to us , we will reply you within 1 working day.
|Identification||Reaction of lactates|
|Stereo chemical purity(L-isomer)||>=95%|
|Color fresh||=< 70APHA|
|Chloride||=< 0. 1%|
|Residue on ignition||=<0. 1%|
|Citric,Oxalic,Phosphoric,and Tartaric acids||Passes test|
Lactic Acid is a chemical compound that plays a role in several biochemical processes.
Also known as milk acid, is a chemical compound that plays a role in several biochemical processes.
(1) Lactic acid has strong antiseptic and fresh-keeping effect. It can be used in fruit wine, beverage, meat, food, pastry making, vegetable (olive, cucumber, pearl onion) pickling and canning, food processing, fruit storage, with adjustment pH, bacteriostatic, prolonged shelf life, seasoning, color preservation, and product quality improvement;
(2) In terms of seasoning, the unique sour taste of lactic acid can increase the taste of food. Adding a certain amount of lactic acid to salads such as salad, soy sauce and vinegar can maintain the stability and safety of microorganisms in the product while making the taste milder. ;
(3) Because of the mild acidity of lactic acid, it can also be used as the preferred sour agent for delicate soft drinks and juices;
(4) When brewing beer, adding proper amount of lactic acid can adjust the pH value to promote saccharification, facilitate yeast fermentation, improve beer quality, increase beer flavor and extend shelf life. It is used to adjust pH in liquor, sake and fruit wine to prevent the growth of bacteria, enhance the acidity and refreshing taste. 5. Buffered lactic acid can be used in hard candy, fruit candy and other confectionery products, with moderate acidity and low sugar conversion rate. Lactic acid powder can be used for powdering various types of candy as a powdery sour agent;
(5) Natural lactic acid is a natural intrinsic ingredient in dairy products. It has the taste of dairy products and good anti-microbial effect. It has been widely used in blending yoghurt cheese, ice cream and other foods, and has become a popular dairy sour agent;
(6) Lactic acid powder is a direct sour conditioner for the production of steamed bread. Lactic acid is a natural fermented acid, so it can make bread unique. Lactic acid is a natural sour taste regulator. It is used for baking and baking in bread, cakes, biscuits and other baked foods. It can improve the quality of food and maintain color. , extend the shelf life.
1, What kinds of certificates can you offer?
Foodchem is an ISO2008 9001 certified company, as for Natural Cocoa Butter, BN01, we can offer HAPPC, KOSHER, HALAL Certificates, ect.
2, Is Foodchem a manufacturer or just a trading company?
Foodchem is both manufacturer and trading company, we are Natural Cocoa Butter, BN01 distributor, at the same time, we are manufacturer of other products.
3, What is the Min Order Quantity of Natural Cocoa Butter, BN01?
Different products have different MOQ, for Natural Cocoa Butter, BN01, the MOQ is 500kg.
4, What is the price of Natural Cocoa Butter, BN01?
Foodchem is a famous supplier and manufacturer of Natural Cocoa Butter, BN01 in China, and has been corporate with many Natural Cocoa Butter, BN01 suppliers for several years, we can provide you with cost-effective Natural Cocoa Butter, BN01.
5, How long shall we wait for your reply?
We can guarantee to reply your inquiries of Natural Cocoa Butter, BN01 in less than 24 hours in working days.
6, What kinds of transportation types can you provide?
Our main transportation methods include air transportation, land transportation and water transportation.
7, What kinds of payment terms can you accept?
The most commonly used payment terms are T/T, L/C, D/P, D/A, etc.
8, How long will I receive my good?
Foodchem has its own EDC warehouse in Shanghai, when your purchase order has been confirmed, inventory products will deliver within 1 week, other products delivery in 2 weeks.