|Type:||Enzymes||Cas No.:||CAS No: 9001-62-1|
|Shelf Life:||24 Months||Product Name:||Lipase|
CAS No 31566-31-1,
enzymes in bread production,
Lipase is developed by FDC with modern genetic engineering, microbe fermentation and advanced post-process technology, which can catalyze lipids hydrolyzation, esterification, and transesterification. FDC lipase has many advantages including efficient reaction, working on mild conditions, and no poisonous or any other side effects. It can be widely used as food, tonnages, or detergent additive, or in paper deinking, biodiesel industry, etc.
Lipase: One unit (U) of lipase is defined as the quantity of enzyme, which liberates 1μmol of titratable fatty acid from olive oil at 40℃ and pH7.5 in 1min.
1. A wide temperature range of activity; excellent thermostability; High enzyme activity at 25°C -65°C. The optimum temperature is 50℃.
2. A wide pH range of activity.The optimum pH is 7.5
3. Processed by Water Bath: Keep staying 5min at different temperature condition.
4.pH resistance: Keep staying 90min at different pH condition.
Graph4 FDC Lipase pH Resistance Curve
5. Trypsin and Pepsin resistance:
Keep staying at Trypsin-Pepsin solution for 5.5 hours, the enzyme retention rate is 85.07%.
6. Good Storage stability, suitable for different industries.
Table 1 The effect of metal ion on the enzyme activity of lipase
Note: + stands for positive effect, - stands for negative effect; 0 stands for unobvious effect (within 10%)
1. Flour improving agent: FDC lipase has satisfactory emulsifiability. It can effectively improve quality of all kinds of flour including magnifying loaf volume, optimizing gluten matrix to make it exquisite and make mouthfeel better, slowing down evaporating of moisture around crust, prolonging its shelf life, improving smooth finish and whiteness of noodles to make a better flexibility and mouthfeel, and modifying internal construction of steamed buns to promote quality performance of velvety and brilliant crust and great tasting.
2. Tanning industry: FDC lipase can catalyze lipids in leather hydrolyzation, decrease the using amount of chemical materials and environmental pollution. It can make degreasing and dyeing more even, make the soaking process more rapid and even. It will decrease expansion during soaking in lime process, which is beneficial to dispersing of lime and sodium sulfide. It makes the softening process gentler and even. These effects bring up performances like smooth surface and clean grainflat, enhanced flexibility and intensity, and higher gain rate of leather. The collagenous fiber is protected and the using effects are clearer and safer. FDC lipase can be widely applied in tanning preparing workshop section, like degreasing, soaking, soaking in lime process, softening, etc. Meanwhile, it can be used in conjunction with protease according to different process requirement.
3. Other industries: FDC lipase can catalyze lipids hydrolyzation in high efficiency. It also can be used in dairy food, liquor flavor enhancers, producing lipids into fatty acid and glycerine, petrochemical engineering, cleaning medical equipment, washing greasy dirt, deinking waste paper, etc. to meet different processing.
Package & Storage
20kg/bag or 20kg/barrel.
Store in original package under sealed, room temperature condition for 12 months to solid form, and 6 months to liquid form (less than 25 ℃).
Avoid to be exposed to the sun, rain, high temperature and high humidity.
Offer Lipase usage formula, enzyme activity test and related product technical service to ensure the using result.